We confirm that Astons of Sussex Ltd are taking measures to protect our staff and clients.
We respectfully ask that clients only attend our offices if it is a necessity. We are able to take phones calls and respond to email enquiries. We request that all tenants pay their rent to us via bank transfer using the following bank account: Payee: Astons of Sussex Ltd. Sort Code: 30-91-97, Account Number: 02429232. Please use your address as a reference. Tenants should report all maintenance issues via our website www.astonsofsussex.co.uk The maintenance request form can be found under the Lettings Tab.
To protect our landlords, tenants, leaseholders, contractors and team members we would like to inform you of the following:-
1. All routine property visits (inspections) will now be postponed until further notice. We have taken this decision to protect both our Property Managers and our tenants and their families.
2. Viewings in vacant properties will continue as normal, unless either the applicant or current occupier(s) are experiencing any of the following scenarios:
a. They have travelled overseas in the past 8 weeks
b. They have any symptoms of Covid-19 (no matter how mild)
c. They have been in contact with anyone with the symptoms of Covid-19
d. They have been advised by a healthcare professional (or NHS 111) to self-isolate.
3. Viewings in occupied properties will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
4. Check-in and Check-out appointments will continue as normal with the exception of clients experiencing any of the above scenarios
5. Emergency maintenance will continue as normal. Should the situation deteriorate, this will be re-evaluated. Occupiers will be asked if they are experiencing any of the above four scenarios prior to the visit. Please make us aware as soon as possible if any occupiers are in a “High Risk” group.
6. Non-emergency maintenance will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
7. Our business remains operational and our aim is to be on hand to help, advise and support you as this crisis continues. In the extreme circumstance that we are required to close the office, team members will be working remotely.
8. In order to reduce the risk of spreading the Coronavirus, the guidance on the following link should be followed for households with possible Coronavirus infection or who are required to self-isolate -